Friday, July 23, 2010

Summer 2010 Fun, Fun, Fun!!!


I have had a super fun Summer. I went to Brownsville, Texas and spent two weeks with my Cousins. I got to go to their Girls camp, even though I was to old. I went out on a Special boat to view dolphins, it was called a dolphin watch. I loved the ocean, I saw it for the first time ever. I also flew in an airplane for the first time, it was amazing. I have been staying home with my Family instead of my apt. But I am looking forward to going back to school soon. We went boating with my Grandpa D. in his boat, it was really fun. These are a couple of shots, of me having fun. Next week, we are going to Coalville for our Grandma's camp. I am really looking forward to spending time with my other cousins and doing lots of swimming. This weekend we are having a Killpack (BORG) family camp, but we are only going for one day. I have had a really fun summer so far and know there is lots more to come.

No comments: